VoiceLine XJ100 Wi-Fi Handset
The XJ100 enables users to place and receive low-cost VoIP
calls over a Wi-Fi network.
Suggested Retail Price: $175
(does not include cost of shipping from the U.S. and any
duties, or import taxes)
The VoiceLine XJ100 Wi-Fi Handset:
- Allows users in corporate, residential, and public Wi-Fi
network environments to benefit from VoIP calling
- Complies with both the 802.11b and 802.11g standards for
- Supports value-added features such as VoiceMail, Caller ID
and call forwarding
- Includes hotspot scanning capabilities, revealing SSID,
signal strength, and WEP
Opportunities for Savings
The XJ100 Wi-Fi Handset enables users to place and receive
low-cost phone calls over Wi-Fi networks. Users no longer need to access a wired
network to benefit from VoIP calling. Callers can save in any number of Wi-Fi
network settings, including:
• Corporate Environments: Larger
are increasingly using Wi-Fi networks to extend their wired
networks to off-site/telecommuting employees in home and
offices. With this solution, corporations can reduce the
costs associated with establishing remote offices.
• Small Businesses: Many small
rely on the flexibility of Wi-Fi networks to meet their
infrastructure requirements. Net2Phone enables these companies
to utilize their Wi-Fi networks to save on communication costs.
• Residential Settings: Users can now
utilize their home Wi-Fi networks to save on their telephone calls.
• Free Public Hotspots: Callers can
take advantage of the rapidly growing number of free public
hotspots to make and receive low-cost calls when they are
away from their home or office. Travelers can save by making
calls from airports and hotels around the world.
• Campus Environments:
Students can make and receive calls throughout a
Wi-Fi enabled campus.
• Municipalities: Public
officials in locations with Wi-Fi public safety networks can
make and receive calls from all over town.
With the XJ100, calls can be made through Wi-Fi gateways and
access points that comply with either the 802.11b or 802.11g
standard. Both standards apply to Wi-Fi LANs operating in
the 2.4 GHz spectrum.
The XJ100 utilizes Net2Phone's VoiceLine
service, enabling both inbound and outbound calling and
allowing users to choose from the U.S., U.K., Canada or the
Netherlands, no matter where they reside globally.
The XJ100 supports a wide range of value-added features,
- Call blocking
- Caller ID
- Call return
- Call forwarding
- English or Spanish language selection
- Dimensions: 5.5" (H) x 1.9" (W) x 0.8"
- Weight: Approximately 111g (0.24 lbs.)
- Battery Life: 3.2 hour talk time, 21-23 hour standby
- Notification: Ringer/Vibration
- Ports: Earphone jack
- A broadband Internet connection (such as DSL, cable,
or T1) or full 56K dialup (with default bandwidth
- Access to an 802.11b or 802.11g wireless network
- Most broadband Internet connections use dynamic IP
(DHCP), but if your WAN uses static IP addresses, you will
also need the following information for the XJ100 Wi-Fi
Handset (available from your broadband service provider
or LAN administrator):
IP address; Netmask; Gateway address; DNS server address
*Price is quoted in U.S. dollars and does not include items
such as shipping, tariffs, duties, and import taxes. Suggested
retail pricing should be used as a guideline and can vary
by market. Net2Phone reserves the right to refer you to a
local distributor to purchase our hardware products and calling